1. The Application and protection of your personal data: The present Website (“Website”) has been developed and is operated and maintained by or on behalf of Symeonides Coffee Cyprus Limited (“Costa Coffee Cyprus” or “We” or “Company”). Costa Coffee Cyprus is committed in protecting and using in the appropriate way the personal information, often referred to as "personal data" which are collected and /or will be collected through the Website. The management and protection of personal data is governed by the provisions of the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data and the present terms. Costa Coffee Cyprus will process any personal data of its customers and users of its website as you will provide them upon your consent and will keep records of such data, taking at the same time every necessary measure in order to safeguard the preservation of confidentiality of such information. Costa Coffee Cyprus never discloses personal information and / or data which the Company was provided with and/ or declared to third parties unless you have given your express consent to do so or if imposed by law and / or the competent governmental and non-governmental authorities. Costa Coffee Cyprus hereby notifies and informs you that the processing of such data on its behalf will take place for communication reasons, marketing, statistical or historical, as well as for the purposes of improving the services provided, and to that end visiting our website (“Website”) you provide your full consent be it explicit for communication purposes, or is presumed to exist for any processing of customer data from Costa Coffee Cyprus for statistical or historical reasons and to improve the services provided.
2. Types of information we collect and how:
2.1. Information you provide in relation to your online order: Name, address, phone number, products ordered, comments, Costa Coffee Club Cyprus Account information
3. How we use the information we collect:
3.1. provide you with services or information that you have requested or products or services that you have ordered;
3.2. contact you in relation to an order you have placed;
3.3. monitor or improve the performance of and products and services available through this Website;
3.4. monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the Website, enforce our legal rights and protect the safety of other third parties;
3.5. if we are required or obliged to do so by any law or framework or other regulatory or governmental authority.
4.1 You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the supervisory authority in Cyprus for the enforcement of personal data protection legislation, we would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the supervisory authority, so please contact us in the first instance.
4.2 The competent authority in Cyprus for the enforcement of personal data protection legislation is:
The Office of the Commissioner for the protection of personal data
Address: Iasonos 1, 1082 Nicosia Cyprus or P.O.Box 23378, 1682 Nicosia Cyprus
Telephone: +357 22818456
Fax: +357 22304565
4.3 You may at any time cancel your consent for us to process your information:
4.4 You may at any time send us any of the following requests:
- A request for us to permanently delete all or some of your information from our records.
- A request for you to access your information that are in our records.
- A request for us to provide you with a copy of your information that are in our records, in digital or hard copy form.
- A request for us to update or correct your information that are in our records.
- A request for us to forward to another party of your choosing, a copy of all or some of your information that are in our records.
- A request for us to limit what we do with your information or to stop all processing of your information.
4.5 If you wish to exercise any of the above rights or if you wish to notify us of a breach of your personal data you will be able to do so by contacting us at any of the following:
Address: 292, Strovolou Avenue, 2048 Strovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel: +357 22 572 081
4.6 At any time after providing your consent, you will have a right to withdraw it by contacting us electronically or in writing using the above contact details.
4.7 Please keep in mind that if you cancel your consent for us to collect, keep and use your information for the purpose of processing online orders, or if you make a request for us to permanently delete your information from our records, or if you make a request for us to stop all processing of your information, we will no longer be in a position process and deliver your orders not to effectively facilitate your use of the Loyalty program Costa Coffee Club Cyprus and we will no longer be able to provide to you the benefits provided to members. Also, if you make a request for us to limit what we do with your information, in a way that we are no longer in a position to effectively facilitate your use of the Loyalty program Costa Coffee Club Cyprus, then we will no longer be able to provide to you the benefits provided to members.
4.8 In processing any of the above requests, we will require proof that the person making the request is the same as the person to which the information refers.
5. Who we may share your personal information with:
5.1. Website Developers: our Website Developers may be able to view your personal information for legitimate and only for specific reasons for example, during the upgrading and/or monitoring the Website.
5.2. Agents: we use third parties as our agents to perform certain functions on our behalf as for example, organizing and managing competitions, promotions, surveys, polls, data analysis.
5.3. Third Party Analytics Services: we may use the Google Analytics, or other analytics services to anonymously collect and analyse which pages of the App are viewed and for how long and which links are followed, so that we can provide more content which is of interest to you.
6. Storage of Information: The information and personal data collected through the Website are stored on servers which are owned and maintained by or on behalf of Costa Coffee Cyprus.
7. Other website links: The Website may contain link to other websites and we may display such advertisements from third parties in our Website. Costa Coffee Cyprus does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites unless expressly stated and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
8. Age Limit: For a customer to be able to place online orders he/she must be 18 years old and above and possess a valid credit or debit card accepted by JCC. Costa Coffee Cyprus retains the right to refuse any request made by you. For a customer to be able to participate to the benefits program of Costa Coffee Club Cyprus he/she must be 18 years old and above.
10. Questions about this Website and the information we hold about you: if you have any general questions about this Website or the information we have collected about you and how we use it, you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling at +357 22 572 081.
Last revised: 11 May 2020
Costa Coffee Cyprus Website