📣 Competition for true Costa Coffee lovers.💖 💖
Do you also have a friend who loves Christmas at Costa Coffee? Mention them in the comments & enter the draw for one of 100 handmade limited edition ornaments.
Terms of Participation in the Competition: “Festive ornament”
1. Object of the Competition:
The Symeonides Company Coffee Cyprus Ltd , exclusive representative of the Costa Coffee chain in Cyprus, which is located at 292 Strovolou Avenue , Office 301 ( 3rd Floor), 2048, Nicosia, Cyprus (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer"), in collaboration with the company named " Partners VMLY & R ” and distinctive title “ Partners VMLY & R ", which is based at Kostaki Pantelidi Street 6 in Nicosia (hereinafter referred to as "Advertising"), in the context of promoting the new Christmas campaign, announces a competition called " Festive Ornament ” (hereinafter referred to as the “Competition”), which will be conducted through the Costa page Coffee Cyprus on Facebook maintained by the Organizer.
2. Contest Prize:
Costa Coffee Handmade Christmas Ornaments (hereinafter the "Gift").
The 100 handmade Christmas ornaments will be given away to 100 lucky winners.
One to each lucky person.
3. Right to Participate:
All permanent residents of Cyprus who have reached the age of 18 (hereinafter referred to as "Participants") and who have opened and maintain an active Facebook account can take part in the Competition.
4. Exclusion of Contestants:
Employees of the Organizer, Co-organizer and Advertiser, as well as the spouses and relatives of the above up to the second degree, do not have the right to participate in the Competition.
5. Competition Duration:
The duration of the Contest for the one hundred (100) prize winners is defined as the period from December 1, 2022, at 07:30 p.m., until December 14, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. (hereinafter the "Duration").
6. Method of Participation:
Anyone interested can participate in the Contest by following the steps below:
(a) The interested party mentions (indicates the name of a friend with the @ symbol) in the comments field, under the relevant post of the competition on the Costa Coffee Cyprus page on Facebook maintained by the Organizer.
(b) By participating, he/she automatically accepts the present terms of participation in the Contest.
With the completion of the above procedure and subject to condition 14 hereof, the procedure for submitting participation in the Competition is completed.
Participants are entitled to multiple entries in the competition, but each participant is entitled to win only one (1) time.
The records to be kept by the Organizer and the Advertiser constitute full proof regarding the receipt of any participation in the Competition, as well as the validity of the participation.
7. Selection of Contest Winners:
After the end of the Contest, specifically on Thursday, December 15, 2022 and at 12:00 p.m., a draw will be held to select the Contest Winners with the gifts of (100) handmade Costa Coffee Christmas ornaments.
The draw will take place at the offices of the Advertiser (at 6 Kostaki Pantelidis Street in Nicosia), in the presence of representatives of the Organizer. The draw will select one hundred (100) winners (hereinafter the "Winners") and two (2) runner-up winners, (hereinafter the "Alternates"), who will be able to claim the Prize in order of priority, either in case invalid participation of the Winner, either in the event that it is not possible to contact the Winner, or in the event that the Winner refuses or does not receive his gift.
Winners and Alternates will be selected from all "valid entries". "Valid entry" means any entry in the Competition for which the following applies cumulatively:
i. has been submitted in accordance with the procedure described in Article 6 above,
ii. is not, in the judgment of the Organizer, a product of illegal technical influence by the participant or a third party of the Organizer's systems or in general fraud or unfair interference by the participant or a third party,
iii. does not offend good manners, and
iv. has been submitted and registered in the Organiser's systems, within the Duration, as defined in condition 6 above.
8. Update on the award – Return of the Gift.
The Winners will be announced on the day of the draw, by contacting them with a comment under the relevant post of the competition on social networks (Facebook), asking them to send us a private message with their personal information for the purposes of communicating with them , such as: first name, last name, contact telephone number, as well as to inform us from which Costa store Coffee all over Cyprus , wish to receive their gift.
The Winners, in order to claim their Prize, must respond to the Organizer within five (5) days of the draw and provide the above requested information. In the event that the above deadline has passed, following the exact same procedure, the Organizer will notify the next alternate in order of priority, who must also, within a period of (5) days, respond to the Organizer or the Advertiser. The Gift will be delivered to each Winner or Alternate after their identity has been verified. The gift will be delivered to one of the Costa stores Coffee to be chosen by the Winner or Alternate. During the delivery, each Winner or Alternate will be photographed for advertising purposes both in the media and in the Organizer's media (social media & website).
9. In the event that the above deadlines have passed, the right to receive the gift ceases to be valid and no claim can be made against the Organizer.
10. The Organizer and/or the Advertiser bear no responsibility for any fruitless attempts to notify the Winner and/or the Alternates, due to the latter not receiving the above notification on the phone number or not answering the phone call or for any other cause.
11. The Gift that will be given in the context of the Competition is specific and cannot be exchanged for other products or gifts.
12. Withdrawal of Tender – Amendment of Terms. The Organizer reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of participation in the competition, its duration, the date of the draw as well as its cancellation. The aforementioned changes will be announced to the public via the Organizer's website.
13. The Organizer and/or the Advertiser have the right to verify the validity of the entries and to disqualify any Participant who attempts to illegally interfere with the participation process or whose participation is not in accordance with these terms. In addition, the Organizer and/or the Advertiser reserve the right to cancel the participation of any Participant in the Competition at any time or to prohibit their further participation, at their absolute discretion, at any time, even without warning, as long as they consider that his participation is contrary to the provisions of the law or is done in bad faith or abusively or contrary to good faith or fair and commercial ethics, Cypriot legislation, is done in a way that goes against the letter and spirit of the Competition, circumvents or attempts to circumvent its terms in any way.
14. Personal Data:
Respecting the privacy and protecting the personal data of the Participants is particularly important for Symeonides Coffee Cyprus Ltd.
The Organizer, as the Data Controller, processes the personal data voluntarily provided by the contestants, in compliance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Union, as well as the applicable Cypriot legislation for the protection of personal data.
15. Purposes and Basis of Processing
The collection and processing of the contestants' personal data is done by the competent, authorized employees of the Organizer or the Advertiser. This data is provided for participation in the competition, as well as for the relevant information in the event of a win and, by extension, the return of the gift.
These terms and conditions comply with applicable national and EU data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Union and the law and decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
The Participants give the Organizer and/or the Advertiser the right to publish their name for advertising purposes in any medium and in any way, without any financial or other demand on their part. In addition, the Participants expressly consent to the use by the Organizer and/or the Advertiser of their personal data resulting from the material of their participation, in order to be posted publicly in the context of the Competition and also for the promotional communication of the Organizer in any way and/or medium.
16. Furthermore, in the context of the Contest, the Organizer as Processing Manager and the Advertiser as Processor in the meaning of these terms from the personal data legislation will keep a record of the personal data of the Participants and Winners mentioned above, the which will be the subject of processing for the purpose of carrying out the Competition but also for the Promoter's promotional communication in relation to the Competition in any way and/or means.
17. Each Participant and Winner has the right to information, access and the right to object to the processing of their data in accordance with the provisions of the articles of the relevant legislation on the protection of personal data processing. The above rights can be exercised by sending a registered letter to the Organizer at 292 Strovolou Avenue, Office 301( 3rd Floor), 2048, Nicosia, Cyprus, or by sending a relevant message to the Facebook page , the data controller for the purposes of the law of this, the Organizer is designated.
In the event that contestants consider that the protection of their personal data is affected in any way, they can appeal to the Personal Data Protection Authority, email@example.com , tel .: 22818456.
19. Applicable Law – Jurisdiction. These terms are governed by and supplemented by Cypriot law and any dispute related to the Contest shall be resolved by the competent courts of Cyprus.
20. The present conditions of participation are available to all interested parties through the Organizer's website, costacoffee.com.cy.