Our Shift Leaders lead shifts in the absence of Store Manager, to the standards required by Costa. They also train and coach our baristas in delivering the unbeatable coffee experience to all our customers. To become a successful Shift Leader/Barista Maestro you must be an accredited Barista and complete the Barista Maestro Core Skills training workbook and give full training to a new team member.
Your day to day will involve:
- Going above and beyond for customers in order to help them have a great experience at Costa Coffee.
- Being a drinks expert by keeping the quality and standards of our coffee
- Ensuring everything is running smoothly during your shift
Training and coaching your team
In return, Costa Coffee Cyprus offers various benefits to help you enjoy and develop your Shift Leader career:
- Competitive earnings (salary, bonus, tips)
- University Scheme - In partnership with the University of Nicosia we offer 25% off Bachelor degree fees and 20% off Master degree fees to help you study what you love while working at Costa!
- Loyalty Scheme: Salary increase after completion of one year
- 13th Salary upon completion of one year
- Free drinks during the shift to help keep you refreshed and energised during your shift!
- 50% discount on Costa Coffee products
- 15% discount at the companies of Symeonides Group - Marks & Spencer (in Limassol, Larnaca, Paphos, Paralimni) and at Mothercare (in all cities)
- Discounts from Costa Coffee partners such as St. Raphael's Resort in Limassol
- Flexible hours, choice of five-day or six-day work
- Paid career development program
- Advancement opportunities up to managerial positions to help you reach your goals!
Join our team!
If all the above sound interesting and you'd like to join the Costa Coffee family, apply below or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org