Every Costa barista is unique in what they do. Not only are they experts in making the perfect coffee with speed and precision, time and time again, but each brings their own flair and creativity to every cup they make! Discover with us the delightful journey of coffee in a friendly environment that will develop you through continuous training and opportunities to help reach your goals!
Could this be you?
- Sociable - saying hi and good morning with a smile just comes naturally to you!
- You're able to speak the Greek or English language
- You're an excellent team player
- No previous experience is needed as we'll train you up to be the best Costa Coffee expert!
Your day to day will involve:
- Going above and beyond for customers in order to help them have a great experience at Costa Coffee.
- Being a drinks expert by keeping the quality and standards of our coffee
- Ensuring everything is running smoothly during your shift
In return, Costa Coffee Cyprus offers various benefits to help you enjoy and develop your Barista career:
- Competitive earnings (salary, bonus, tips)
- University Scheme - In partnership with the University of Nicosia we offer 25% off Bachelor degree fees and 20% off Master degree fees to help you study what you love while working at Costa!
- Loyalty Scheme: Salary increase after completion of one year
- 13th Salary upon completion of one year
- Free drinks during the shift to help keep you refreshed and energised during your shift!
- 50% discount on Costa Coffee products
- 15% discount at the companies of Symeonides Group - Marks & Spencer (in Limassol, Larnaca, Paphos, Paralimni) and at Mothercare (in all cities)
- Flexible hours, choice of five-day or six-day work
- Paid career development program
- Advancement opportunities up to managerial positions to help you reach your goals!
Join our team!
If all the above sound interesting and you'd like to join the Costa Coffee family, apply below or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org