📣 Yoohoo! 📣 Competition exclusively for Costa Coffee Club members, for 20 giant Toblerone® 4.5 kg!
Yeah baby! If you want to be one of the 20 lucky ones, just download the app to join the Club! With every purchase, you have a participation in the raffle! The competition is valid from 21/11 - 9/12.
Conditions of Participation in the Competition: ' Toblerone Overload (In app)':
1. Object of the Competition:
The company Symeonides Coffee Cyprus Ltd, exclusive representative of the Costa Coffee chain in Cyprus, which is located at 292 Strovolou Avenue, Office 301 ( 3rd Floor), 2048, Nicosia, Cyprus (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer"), in collaboration with the company named "Partners VMLY & R ” and distinctive title “ Partners VMLY & R ", which is based at Kostaki Pantelidi Street 6 in Nicosia (hereinafter referred to as "Advertising"), in the context of promoting the new Christmas campaign, announces a competition called " Toblerone Overload ( In app )” (hereinafter referred to as the “Competition”), which will be conducted through the Costa application Coffee Cyprus maintained by the Organizer.
2. Contest Prize:
20 Toblerone chocolates 4.5 kg each (hereinafter the "Gift").
The twenty (20) Toblerone chocolates will be granted from 20 Costa Coffee stores from all Cyprus regions to the 20 lucky winners.
3. Right to Participate:
All permanent residents of Cyprus who have reached the age of 18 (hereinafter referred to as "Participants") and who have opened and maintain an active account (" account ") with Costa can take part in the Competition. Coffee Club Cyprus A pp or are members of Costa Coffee Club Cyprus .
To participate in the Contest, the transaction must be made through Costa Coffee Club Cyprus or through any online order, with purchase from Costa stores Coffee and/or ordering through the application maintained by the organizer Costa Coffee Club Cyprus App.
New Costa members Coffee Club Cyprus are considered participants who download the application to their smart device and register.
4. Exclusion of Contestants:
Employees of the Organizer, Co-organizer and Advertiser, as well as the spouses and relatives of the above up to the second degree, do not have the right to participate in the Competition.
5. Competition Duration:
The duration of the Competition for the twenty (20) prize winners is defined as the period from November 21, 2022, at 7:30 p.m., until December 9, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. (hereinafter the "Duration").
6. Method of Participation:
Anyone interested can participate in the Contest by following the steps below:
(a) Download and register with Costa Coffee Club Cyprus App with his mobile phone number or email address.
(b) Accepts these terms of participation in the Competition by creating a Costa account Coffee Club Cyprus App .
With the completion of the above procedure and subject to condition 14 hereof, the procedure for submitting participation in the Competition is completed.
Participants are entitled to multiple entries in the competition. One (1) entry every time they order products, through Costa Coffee Club. Each participant has the right to win only one (1) time.
The records to be kept by the Organizer and the Advertiser constitute full proof regarding the receipt of any participation in the Competition, as well as the validity of the participation.
7. Selection of Contest Winners:
After the end of the Contest, specifically on Monday, December 12, 2022 at 12:00 p.m., a draw will be held to select the Winner of the Contest with the gift of (20) Chocolates Toblerone 4.5 kg each.
The draw will take place at the offices of the "Organizer", which is located at 292 Strovolou Avenue, Office 301 (3rd Floor), 2048, Nicosia. The draw will select twenty (20) winners (hereinafter the "Winners") and two (2) runner-up winners, (hereinafter the "Alternates"), who will be able to claim the Prize in order of priority, either in case invalid participation of the Winner, either in the event that it is not possible to contact the Winner, or in the event that the Winner refuses or does not receive his gift.
The selection of the Winner and the Alternates will be carried out from all the "valid entries". "Valid entry" means any entry in the Competition for which the following applies cumulatively:
i . has been submitted in accordance with the procedure described in Article 6 above,
ii . is not, in the judgment of the Organizer, a product of illegal technical influence by the participant or a third party of the Organizer's systems or in general fraud or unfair interference by the participant or a third party,
iii . does not offend good manners, and
iv . has been submitted and registered in the Organiser's systems, within the Duration, as defined in condition 6 above.
8. Update on the award – Return of the Gift.
Winners will be notified on the day of the draw by contacting them on the phone number they have registered with Costa Coffee Club Cyprus. The Winners, in order to claim their Prize, must, within five (5) days of the draw, answer the Organizer's phone call and state their name and phone number to verify the account they have registered with Costa Coffee Club Cyprus app. In the event that the above deadline has passed, the Organizer will notify the next Alternate in order of priority, who must also, within a period of (5) days, respond to the Organizer or the Advertiser in the telephone call and state their name. The Prize will be delivered to each Winner or Alternate once the phone number has been verified and identity has been verified at Costa Coffee Club Cyprus. The gift will be delivered to one of the Costa stores Coffee to be determined at a later stage. During the delivery, each Winner or Alternate will be photographed for advertising purposes both in the media and in the Organizer's media (social media & website).
9. In the event that the above deadlines have passed, the right to receive the gift ceases to be valid and no claim can be made against the Organizer.
10. The Organizer and/or the Advertiser bear no responsibility for any fruitless attempts to notify the Winner and/or the Alternates, due to the latter not receiving the above notification on the phone number or not answering the phone call or for any other cause.
11. The Gift that will be given in the context of the Competition is specific and cannot be exchanged for other products or gifts.
12. Withdrawal of Tender – Amendment of Terms. The Organizer reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of participation in the competition, its duration, the date of the draw as well as its cancellation. The aforementioned changes will be announced to the public via the Organizer's website.
13. The Organizer and/or the Advertiser have the right to verify the validity of the entries and to disqualify any Participant who attempts to illegally interfere with the participation process or whose participation is not in accordance with these terms. In addition, the Organizer and/or the Advertiser reserve the right to cancel the participation of any Participant in the Competition at any time or to prohibit their further participation, at their absolute discretion, at any time, even without warning, as long as they consider that his participation is contrary to the provisions of the law or is done in bad faith or abusively or contrary to good faith or fair and commercial ethics, Cypriot legislation, is done in a way that goes against the letter and spirit of the Competition, circumvents or attempts to circumvent its terms in any way.
14. Personal Data:
Respecting the privacy and protecting the personal data of the Participants is particularly important for Symeonides Coffee Cyprus Ltd.
The Organizer, as the Data Controller, processes the personal data voluntarily provided by the contestants, in compliance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Union, as well as the applicable Cypriot legislation for the protection of personal data.
15. Purposes and Basis of Processing
The collection and processing of the contestants' personal data is done by the competent, authorized employees of the Organizer or the Advertiser. This data is provided for participation in the competition, as well as for the relevant information in the event of a win and, by extension, the return of the gift.
These terms and conditions comply with applicable national and EU data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Union and the law and decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
The Participants give the Organizer and/or the Advertiser the right to publish their name for advertising purposes in any medium and in any way, without any financial or other demand on their part. In addition, the Participants expressly consent to the use by the Organizer and/or the Advertiser of their personal data resulting from the material of their participation, in order to be posted publicly in the context of the Competition and also for the promotional communication of the Organizer in any way and/or medium.
16. Furthermore, in the context of the Contest, the Organizer as Processing Manager and the Advertiser as Processor in the meaning of these terms from the personal data legislation will keep a record of the personal data of the Participants and Winners mentioned above, the which will be the subject of processing for the purpose of carrying out the Competition but also for the Promoter's promotional communication in relation to the Competition in any way and/or medium.
17. Each Participant and Winner has the right to information, access and the right to object to the processing of their data in accordance with the provisions of the articles of the relevant legislation on the protection of personal data processing. The above rights can be exercised by sending a registered letter to the Organizer at 292 Strovolou Avenue, Office 301( 3rd Floor), 2048, Nicosia, Cyprus, or by sending a relevant message to the Facebook page , the data controller for the purposes of the law of this, the Organizer is designated.
In the event that contestants consider that the protection of their personal data is affected in any way, they can appeal to the Personal Data Protection Authority, email@example.com , tel .: 22818456.
19. Applicable Law – Jurisdiction. These terms are governed by and supplemented by Cypriot law and any dispute related to the Contest shall be resolved by the competent courts of Cyprus.
20. The present conditions of participation are available to all interested parties through the Organizer's website, costacoffee.com.cy.