With a competition as enjoyable as your Costa Coffee!
Win the collectible, limited edition Vespa Primavera Sean Wotherspoon!
From 15 of February, the members of the Costa Coffee club, every time they enjoy their favourite drinks and snacks, they participate in the big draw! So download the Costa Coffee Cyprus application to become a member of the club, and with every purchase you make either in the store or for delivery, you will have one participation!
The competition is a collaboration with TMM Motors: Exclusive Importers & Distributors of Piaggio Cyprus.
Terms of Participation in the Competition:
1. Object of the Competition:
Symeonides Coffee Cyprus Ltd, the exclusive representative of the Costa Coffee chain in Cyprus, located at 292 Strovolou Avenue, Office 301 (3rd Floor), 2048, Nicosia, Cyprus (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer"), in collaboration with TMM Motors company, Exclusive Importers & Distributors of Piaggio Cyprus, based at 49 Archangelou Michael, 2057 Nicosia, Cyprus (hereinafter referred to as the "Co-organizer") and in cooperation with the company under the name "Partners VMLY & R" and the distinctive title "Partners VMLY & R ", which is located at 6 Kostaki Pantelidi Street in Nicosia (hereinafter referred to as" Agency"), in the context of promoting the new campaign of the Costa Coffee Club Cyprus App launches a competition called" Vespa Competition! " (hereinafter referred to as the "Competition"), which will be conducted through the application of Costa Coffee Cyprus maintained by the Organizer.
2. Tender Prize:
One (1) Vespa Primavera Sean Wotherspoon (hereinafter the "Gift").
The competition is open to all permanent residents of Cyprus who have reached the age of 18 (hereinafter referred to as the "Participants") and who have opened and maintain an active account ("account") in the Costa Coffee Club Cyprus App or are members of the Costa Coffee Club Cyprus.
To participate in the Competition, a transaction is required through Costa Coffee Club Cyprus or through any online order, with purchase from Costa Coffee stores and / or order through the application maintained by the organizer, Costa Coffee Club Cyprus App.
New members of the Costa Coffee Club Cyprus are those participants who download the application to their smart device and register.
4. Exclusion of Tenderers:
The employees of the Organizer, Co-organizer and Agency, as well as the spouses and relatives of the above up to the second degree are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
5. Competition Duration:
The duration of the Competition for the 1st winner of the prize is defined as the period from February 15, 2022, at 07:30 pm, until June 30, 2022, at 11:59 pm. (hereinafter the "Duration").
6. How to Participate:
Anyone interested can participate in the Competition by following the steps below:
(a) Download and register with the Costa Coffee Club Cyprus App with his mobile phone number or email.
(b) Accepts these terms of participation in the Contest by creating an account with the Costa Coffee Club Cyprus App.
With the completion of the above procedure and without prejudice to condition 14 of the present, the process of submitting the participation in the Competition is completed.
Participants have the right to participate in many competitions. One (1) participation every time they order products, through the Costa Coffee Club.
The records that will be kept by the Organizer and the Agency, constitute a complete proof regarding the receipt of any participation in the Competition, as well as the validity of the participation.
7. Nomination of Competition Winners:
After the end of the Competition and specifically on Friday, July 1, 2022 at 12:00 pm, a draw will be held to determine the Winner of the Competition with the gift of one (1) Vespa Primavera Sean Wotherspoon.
The draw will take place at the offices of the Agency (at 6 Kostaki Pantelidi Street in Nicosia), in the presence of representatives of the Organizer. From the draw will emerge one (1) winner (hereinafter the "Winner") and two (2) runners-up, (hereinafter referred to as the "Alternates"), who will be able to claim the Prize in order of priority, either in case invalid participation of the Winner, either in case it is not possible to communicate with the Winner, or in case the Winner refuses or does not receive his prize.
The nomination of the Winner and the Alternates will be made by all the "valid entries". "Valid entry" means any entry in the Contest for which the following applies cumulatively:
i. has been submitted in accordance with the procedure described in Article 6 above,
ii. is not, in the Organizer's judgment, a product of illegal technical influence by the participant or a third party of the Organizer's systems or in general fraud or unlawful interference by the participant or a third party,
iii. does not offend good morals, and
iv. has been submitted and registered in the systems of the Organizer, within the Duration, as defined in term 6 above.
8. Information about the award - Return of the Gift.
The Winner will be announced on the day of the draw, by contacting him at the telephone number registered within the Costa Coffee Club Cyprus. The Winner, in order to secure his Prize, must within five (5) days from the draw, answer the Organizer or the Agency the phone call and state the name and phone number to verify the account he has subscribe to the Costa Coffee Club Cyprus app. In case the above deadline has passed, the Organizer will notify the next alternate in order of priority, who must also, within a period of (5) days, answer the Organizer or the Agency the phone call and state his name. The Gift will be delivered to the Winner or the Alternate after the phone number has been verified and the identity has been verified at Costa Coffee Club Cyprus. The gift will be delivered at one of the Costa Coffee stores which will be determined at a later stage. During the delivery, the Winner or Alternate will be photographed for advertising purposes both for the general media and the Organizers’ media (social media & website).
9. In case the above deadlines have passed, the right to receive the gift ceases to be valid and no claim can be made against the Organizer.
10. The Organizer and / or the Agency is not responsible for any fruitless attempts to notify the Winner and / or the Alternates, due to the fact that the latter did not receive the above notification via the phone number or did not answer the phone call or any another cause.
11. The Gift that will be given in the context of the Competition is specific and is not exchanged with other products or gifts.
12. Withdrawal of Notice - Modification of Terms. The Organizer reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of participation in the competition, its duration, the date of the draw and its cancellation. The aforementioned changes will be announced to the public through the website of the Organizer.
13. The Organizer and / or the Agency has the right to verify the validity of the participations and to exclude any Participant who attempts to illegally interfere in the participation process or whose participation does not comply with these terms. In addition, the Organizer and / or the Agency reserves the right to cancel at any time the participation of any Participant in the Competition or to prohibit his further participation, at their sole discretion, at any time, even without notice, as long as they deem. that his participation is contrary to the provisions of the law or is done in bad faith or abusively or contrary to good faith or good and business ethics, the Cypriot legislation, is done in a way that contradicts the letter and the spirit of the Competition, circumvents or attempts to circumvent in any of its terms.
14. Personal Data:
Respect for the privacy and protection of the personal data of the Participants is particularly important for Symeonides Coffee Cyprus Ltd.
The Organizer, as the Head of Processing, processes the personal data, provided voluntarily by the bidders, in compliance with the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Union, as well as the applicable Cypriot legislation for the protection of personal data.
15. Purposes and basis of processing
The collection and processing of the personal data of the contestants is done by the competent, authorized employees of the Organizer or the Agency. This data is provided for the participation in the competition, as well as for the relevant information in case of winning and consequently the return of the prize.
These terms and conditions are in accordance with applicable national and Community legislation on the protection of personal data, including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Union and the law and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
The Participants give the Organizer and / or the Agency the right to publish their name, for advertising purposes in any medium and in any way, without financial or other requirement on their part. In addition, the Participants expressly consent to the use by the Organizer and / or the Agency of their personal data resulting from the material of their participation, in order to be posted publicly in the context of the Competition and for the promotional communication of the Organizer in any way and / or medium.
16. Furthermore, in the context of the Competition, the Organizer as the Responsible and the Agency as the Executor in the sense that these terms of the personal data legislation have will keep a file with the personal data of the Participants and Winners mentioned above, which will be the subject of elaboration for the purpose of conducting the Competition but also for the promotional communication of the Organizer in relation to the Competition in any way and / or means.
17. Each Participant and Winner has the right to information, access and the right to object to the processing of their data in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation on the protection of personal data processing. The above rights can be exercised by sending a registered letter to the Organizer at 292 Strovolou Avenue, Office 301 (3rd Floor), 2048, Nicosia, Cyprus, or by sending a relevant message on the Facebook page, responsible for processing the needs of this law the Organizer is appointed.
In case the contestants consider that the protection of their personal data is affected in any way, they can appeal to the Personal Data Protection Authority, email@example.com, tel .: 22818456.
19. Applicable Law - Jurisdiction. These terms are governed by and supplemented by Cypriot law and any dispute relating to the Competition shall be resolved by the competent courts of Cyprus.
20. These terms of participation are available to anyone interested through the Website of the Organizer, costacoffee.com.cy.